Wednesday 18 January 2012

Black Widow Longshot

This is my Black Widow Long-shot.  I modded this both internally and externally.  AR was removed, another spring was added.  Only thing not internally modded was the locks for the clip, and the jam door.  Which I may take out in the future.  For painting, I simply used a black spray paint to just cover the whole blaster and then used red paint and brushed it on the spots that I wanted.  Then I threw my Cross-man red dot sight on the top rail just for an attachment.  It took a couple of layers of the paint to do this but I was happy with the ending color.  It took me about a month to do this project because I was very busy with school.  The gun now hits about 70ft with standard streamline darts.  Comments/suggestions/advice is welcome...let me know what you think!


3 comments:

  1. You are a very very good painter I think better than me! Anyway i'm looking forward 2 see more awesome stuff.

    PS.Try 2 resize your logo a little smaller^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot man! I am not sure how to resize the logo at the top of my page but Ill look into it :) Thanks

      Delete
  2. Go here http://www.picnik.com/

    then upload a pic go 2 basic edits and there's resize

    ReplyDelete