Monday 16 April 2012

Cheap Nerf Blasters

I have been looking around a lot lately to get some more blasters.  As money is always an issue, Nerf and other related dart blaster can get very pricey.  But while I was looking around online for where I could get some cheap blasters, I realized that I could get them used and still in decent condition from people that are local.

The past few days I have found dozens of posts of people that are selling or just getting rid of there Nerf blasters, and usually you can get them for very cheap.  I usually use Craigslist, but there are many different sites similar to it that you may know of that are more local to your area or country. (Kijiji is what they use in Canada)  Since this is sales/trades that you do locally, you do have to be cautious of scammers, so take precautions when meeting with people so you know its legit. (Don't go alone, meet in public places, etc...)

I have even posted an ad on there offering my services of either fixing, modding, or just taking blasters that are not wanted or want to be upgraded.  I was surprised at how many people responded with wanting me to fix their blasters that their kids just used as pretend toys but just needed a little TLC :-)

Hope this little tip may help some of you as you are searching for ways of acquiring new blasters that are relatively cheap!  Thanks for reading.

P.S. - I am getting the putting together another post of a Nerf blaster that should be posted very soon.  So keep an eye open for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment